This page contains links to important resources and assessment tasks.
- Grade 9 Mathematics: General
- VALEDICTORY TUTORIAL
- The Number System
- Rate, Ratio and Proportion
Prep Task, Tutorials and End-of-Module Test on Rate, Ratio and Proportion
- FINANCIAL MATHS
- Exponents (Indices)
- Number Patterns
- Algebraic Expressions: Algebraic Expressions: Products, Factorising and Simplification of Expressions
- Algebra: EquationsGrade 9 Algebra: Solving Equations
- Euclidean Geometry:
Grade 9 Euclidean Geometry: Equations and Basic Proofs
- The Theorem of PythagorasThe Theorem of Pythagoras (with converse and corollaries)
- Similarity and Congruency
Grade 9 Euclidean Geometry: Congruency
- Functions and Relationships
- DATA HANDLING
- 2016 Quizzes on Current / Completed Topics
Test yourself... When you sit down to write a test or exam, you should already know whether or not you have done enough work to pass. Use these quizzes to test yourself. In most cases, the questions will change each time you attempt the quiz, so you can test yourself again... and again... and again. Nobody else can do the hard work for you.
- Ze Work
- Mr Hull's Stuff
- Mr Goosen's classExit tickets and homework
- Groenewald Notes
- Revision of Grade 8 Work
- 2016 - Gr 8 Revision Quizzes
Test yourself...These quizzes are designed to help you test the skills and understanding you should have mastered in grade 8. The gaps in your grade 8 knowledge become a big problem in grade 9, and then an even bigger problem in grade 10. Use these quizzes to test yourself... then work hard to fill the gaps. In most cases, the questions will change each time you attempt the quiz, so you can test yourself again... and again... and again. Nobody else can do the hard work for you.
- SA Mathematics Olympiad
Further papers can be found at http://www.samf.ac.za/QuestionPapers.aspx.
- Mr Smith Class